Jumpstart Your Career in Broadcasting with Free Access to NAB Show New York’s Broadcast Content Summit
Plus NABLF’s Career Fair and Professional Development Sessions
The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) is offering students and recent graduates complimentary access to the Broadcast Content Summit at NAB Show New York on Thursday, October 26 at the Javits Center.
- This new dual-track conference is designed for TV and radio content creators, programmers, managers and aspiring media professionals like you!
- Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to jumpstart your career in broadcasting.
- Be sure to present your student ID when arriving at the Broadcast Content Summit in conference rooms 1E13 and 1E15 on level 1 of the Javits Center to gain free access!
Broadcast Content Summit | Thursday, October 26 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Your Content is King: Preserve It!
- One-on-One with CBS’ James Brown
- AI for Radio: Navigating Opportunities Across Your Operations
- AM Radio’s Winning Strategies
- Radio’s Top Talent: Conquering Content and Creating Connection
- Community Building Strategies for TV and Radio
- Your Station’s Data-Driven Story: The Connected Car and Your Listeners’ Station Experience
- Unlocking Your Next Generation Recruiting Potential
- Level Up Your TV Audience Engagement
- The AI Revolution and Its Impact on Television
- Harnessing the Power of NEXTGEN TV for Programmers
You’ll also have free access to professional development sessions and a career fair produced by the NAB Leadership Foundation, where you can get a free professional headshot.
- To attend the career fair, you must register for NAB Show New York. When prompted, select “Attendee” and use code CAREERFAIR23 at checkout. Registration includes free access to the Exhibit Hall on Thursday.
Wednesday, October 25
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. NAB Leadership Foundation’s Focus on Leadership Speaker Series | 1E15