2024 RAB Student Scholars ProgramApril 13-16, 2024
RAB (RAB.com) and the BEA are proud to provide the RAB Student Scholars Program for college undergraduate and graduate students to attend the BEA2024 and NAB Show conventions. The program offers students an opportunity to meet with top executives in the radio industry.
This year we are pleased to announce that RAB will offer up to 150 students a package that includes:
– A complimentary registration to attend BEA2024 and NAB Show in Las Vegas April 13-16 (the code will be sent after the application is approved)
– A $125 Amex gift card in travel support that will be provided to the scholars after the From the Top: Radio Unplugged session,
Students will be accepted on rolling admission. We will stop accepting applications when all 150 slots have been filled. All travel arrangements (hotel, flight, ground transportation, meals, etc.) must be handled by the individual.
Students will have the opportunity to attend sessions at both conventions and meet with top media executives during “Mentor Match-ups.” In addition to the mix of content creation, podcasting, management, programming, sales and marketing, advertising and research sessions, RAB Student Scholars will have the chance to participate in programs specially designed for students and recent graduates. Job seekers will have the opportunity to meet with major industry recruiters during the annual Career Day on Tuesday, April 16.
Applicants must provide the following to be considered:
• Minimum GPA of 2.2 out of 4.0
• Completed RAB Student Scholar Application
• Name of the advisor who referred you to the program
Beasley Media Group
Cox Media Group
Cumulus Media/Westwood One
El Dorado Broadcasters
Katz Media Group
Mid-State Multimedia Group
Perry Publishing & Broadcasting
Salem Media Group
Seven Mountains Media/CapCity Communications
The Cromwell Group, Inc.
Zimmer Radio & Marketing Group