2023 RAB Student Scholars ProgramApril 15-18, 2023
The Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB) and the Broadcast Education Association (BEA) are proud to provide the RAB Student Scholars Program for college undergraduate and graduate students to attend the BEA2023 and NAB Show conventions. The program offers students an opportunity to meet with top executives in the radio industry.
This year we are pleased to announce that RAB will offer up to 150 students a package that includes:
– A complimentary registration to attend BEA2023 and NAB Show in Las Vegas April 15-18 (the code will be sent after the application is approved)
– A $150 gift card in travel support that will be provided to the scholars on Monday, April 17 after the From the Top: Radio Unplugged session,
Students will be accepted on rolling admission. All travel arrangements (hotel, flight, ground transportation, meals, etc.) must be handled by the individual.
Students will have the opportunity to attend sessions at both conventions and meet with top media executives during “Mentor Match-ups.” In addition to the mix of content creation, podcasting, management, programming, sales and marketing, advertising and research sessions, RAB Student Scholars will have the chance to participate in programs specially designed for students and recent graduates. Job seekers will have the opportunity to meet with major industry recruiters during the annual Career Day on Tuesday, April 18.
Applicants must provide the following to be considered:
• Minimum GPA of 2.0 out of 4.0
• Completed RAB Student Scholar Application
• Name of the advisor who referred you to the program
Beasley Media Group
Katz Media Group
Salem Media Group