Corporate Associate Membership
BEA corporate associate members include radio and television stations, group owners, manufacturers, vendors, associations and other companies interested in electronic media research and creative endeavors. Corporate Associate Membership is available for any organization interested in getting connected with broadcast faculty members and supporting the next generation of broadcasters and electronic media professionals. All memberships are based on the calendar year, January through December.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Discounted event sponsorship, advertising and exhibit rates at BEA’s annual convention. (BEA conventions are co-located with the NAB Show in Las Vegas every April)
• Free company job postings on BEA’s classifieds
• Access to BEA Connect – BEA’s members only community where faculty, students and industry partners can connect and share resources. Corporate members can engage with faculty about products and students about future employment.
• One complimentary ad in BEA’s online Journal of Media Education, and discount to ads in all BEA’s journals, e-newsletters and website.
• Online access to BEA published journals- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, Journal of Radio & Audio Media and the Journal of Media Education
• Two (2) BEA convention registrations at the BEA member rate.
• Access to BEA’s online membership directory with over 2,000 faculty, colleges/universities and students.
B&H Photo Video
Charles & Lucille King Family Foundation
Digital Video Group
Library of American Broadcasting Foundation
Radio Advertising Bureau
Routledge / Taylor & Francis
Society of Professional Journalist
Sports Video Group
Television Academy Foundation
Universal Production Music