Undergraduate Student Membership
Student Members must have an active interest in electronic media or other multimedia enterprises related to research and creative endeavors. Full-time undergraduate students only enrolled at a BEA Member Institution can become a Student Member at no cost.
All Memberships are based on the calendar year, January through December.
Undergraduate Students attending BEA Institutional Members
Student PDF Membership Form
MEMBER BENIFITS INCLUDE:
•Join up to four of BEA’s 19 Interest Divisions, each offering newsletters, paper competitions with cash awards, and opportunities to communicate with students sharing similar interests.
• BEA’s Membership Directory is searchable by person, school and state – start your search and connect with students from other schools, Corporate Associate Members or State Broadcast Associations.
• Internship & entry level opportunities with industry partners can be viewed in the BEA Classified section.
• Research & Creative Awards are available through the annual Research Symposium, Interest Division Paper Competitions, the Festival of Media Arts Competitions,
• E-Newsletters keep you posted on deadlines & events, training opportunities, grants, scholarships, conventions, equipment & software manufacturers, multimedia and publishing organizations.
• BEA’s Annual Convention has a special student member rate and includes comp registration to the annual NAB Show – co-located each year in Las Vegas, NV. You will also receive access to the Career Day activities that take place during the convention and at the NAB Radio Show.