BEA individual membership provides faculty (current and retired) and industry professionals with access to a collection of resources and engagement with an insightful group of peers. In addition to offering added value to course studies through our interest divisions, annual conventions and regional conferences, each year we offer new events, hands-on training, competitions and networking opportunities to enhance professional development. Our journals, scholarly research and creative competitions showcase BEA members and their knowledge and dedication to the media industry.
Individual Faculty Member
Emeritus Faculty Member
- (Retired professors over 65 yrs. of age)
Individual Industry Member
– BEA’s Membership Directory – with over 2,000 faculty, colleges/universities and students – is searchable by person, school and state and start your search and connect with other colleagues, Corporate Associate Members or State Broadcast Associations.
– Publications/Subscriptions: BEA publishes three journals:
– Teaching & Research: Have tenure & promotion questions or in need of BEA’s acceptance rates or a classroom project? Click on the Teaching & Research menu tab above to access information.
– Research Awards/Grants and creative competitions: