BEA corporate associate members include radio and television stations, group owners, manufacturers, vendors, associations and other companies interested in electronic media research and creative endeavors. Corporate Associate Membership is available for any organization interested getting connected with broadcast faculty members and supporting the next generation of broadcasters and electronic media professionals.
AllMemberships are based on the calendar year, January through December.
Rate: $500 per company
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Provides members-only access for up to four (4) employees.
• Access to BEA connect - BEA's new social networking component where members can connect, communicate and share information and resources - post entry-level jobs and internships or information on workshops, seminars or company promotions.
• Discounted event sponsorship, advertising and exhibit rates at BEA's annual convention. (BEA conventions are co-located with the NAB Show in Las Vegas every April)
• One complimentary ad in BEA's online Journal of Media Education, and discount to ads in all BEA's journals, e-newsletters and website.
• Online access to BEA published journals- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, Journal of Radio & Audio Media and the Journal of Media Education
• Free listing of NAB Show exhibit booth in BEA's annual convention program (only applicable to NAB Show exhibitors).
• Two (2) BEA convention registrations at the BEA member rate.
• BEA's online membership directory with over 2,000 faculty, colleges/universities and students.
BEA's Partnering Organizations