Corporate Industry Membership
BEA corporate industry members include radio and television stations, group owners, manufacturers, vendors, associations and other companies interested in electronic media research and creative endeavors. Corporate Industry Membership is available for any organization interested getting connected with broadcast faculty members and supporting the next generation of broadcasters and electronic media professionals. All memberships are based on the calendar year, January through December.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Provides members-only access for up to four (4) employees.
• Discounted event sponsorship, advertising and exhibit rates at BEA’s annual convention. (BEA conventions are co-located with the NAB Show in Las Vegas every April)
•Free company job postings on BEA’s classifieds
• One complimentary ad in BEA’s online Journal of Media Education, and discount to ads in all BEA’s journals, e-newsletters and website.
• Online access to BEA published journals- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, Journal of Radio & Audio Media and the Journal of Media Education
• Free listing of NAB Show exhibit booth in BEA’s annual convention program (only applicable to NAB Show exhibitors).
• Two (2) BEA convention registrations at the BEA member rate.
• BEA’s online membership directory with over 2,000 faculty, colleges/universities and students.
BEA’s Partnering Organizations