As the premiere international academic media organization, driving insights, excellence in media production, and career advancement for educators, students, and professionals, we are proud to offer 2020 BEA On-Location, a “Super-Regional” conference. On-Location provides professional development with a series of hands-on training sessions, and an opportunity to promote academic scholarship through research and creative presentations and competitions.
BEA announces a call for papers, creative work, and panel submissions for the BEA On-Location Conference.
Submissions may be made in five categories:
1. Paper Submissions (completed papers)
2. Research-in-Progress (abstracts and partial papers)
3. Panel proposals related to any area of media or media education. BEA welcomes a sessions related to Service Learning & Community Engagement division. Visit the panels tab for more information.
4. Faculty and Student Creative Works
5. Special Call for Papers for Mini-Symposium on Media and Crisis Communication
In addition to research and production competitions, this conference will include a series of field trips and hands-on training sessions on research techniques and the latest software.