2019 On-Location Paper, Panel & Research Submission Deadline
BEA 2019 On-Location @ the University of Colorado – Boulder
As the premiere international academic media organization, driving insights, excellence in media production, and career advancement for educators, students, and professionals, we are proud to offer 2019 BEA On-Location, a “Super-Regional” conference at the University of Colorado – Boulder. On-Location provides professional development with a series of hands-on training sessions, and an opportunity to promote academic scholarship through research and creative presentations and competitions.
BEA announces a call for papers, production, and panel submissions for the BEA 2019 On-Location.
Submissions may be made in the following categories:
1. Paper Submissions (completed papers)
2. Research in Progress (abstracts and partial papers)
3. Panel proposals related to any area of media or media education, with particular emphasis on broadcasting or multi-platform.
4. Special Call for Papers, Panels and Creative Works on Immersive Technology (augmented reality, virtual reality, 360/interactive)
5. Special Call for Papers for Mini-Symposium on Political Communication
In addition to the paper and production competitions, this conference will include workshops on software and immersive technology.
Panel & Research Submission Deadline: June 15, 2019