2018 Student Scholars Program – Application Deadline
Get a head start on your career in radio! Back by popular demand, the Student Scholars Program offers college undergraduate and graduate students registration scholarships to attend the NAB Education Foundation (NABEF)/Broadcast Education Association (BEA) Career Fair and Student Scholars Orientation on Tuesday, September 25 at the 2018 Radio Show in Orlando, September 25-28.
Thanks to the support of radio groups and associate businesses, students will attend the career fair, conference orientation and a series of special networking events, entertainment and educational content geared towards students. In addition, students will be able to participate in the conference’s management, programming, sales, marketing, advertising, research, legal, technology and young professionals’ sessions.
Applications must be submitted to BEA electronically. Apply for the program today!
• Applicants must be full-time graduate student or students entering junior or senior year at a BEA member college/university in the U.S.
• Minimum GPA of 2.0 out of 4.0
• Completed Radio Show Scholar On-line Application
• Email of endorsement from faculty member or advisor
• :30-:60 Promotional video/audio: please tell us a little about yourself and why you want to be in radio. (optional)