BEA Student Media Clubs assist and guide students by providing networking opportunities and promoting collaborative projects and discussions.
- Priority acceptance to the Radio Show Student Scholars Program
- Assistance in connecting to industry professionals
- Orientation at BEA’s annual convention and NAB Show – including specialized sessions & events
- Student Media Club Awards: BEA Student Chapter of the year
- Complimentary registration for the club’s faculty advisor, if 10 or more students attend the convention
- Bi-annual newsletters that include internships, scholarships, media jobs, career fairs, grad school programs
Application ($100 application fee): Student Media Club Membership is available to current BEA Institutional Members. Please send in an application along with the $100 membership fee. The annual membership cycle is August 1 – July 31.
Student Media Club Constitution: The Constitution should be signed by the club’s faculty advisor and student president – a copy should be sent to BEA.
Member Certificate: Faculty advisors will receive an official BEA membership certificate for distribution to student members.