Job Title – Local Sales Account Executive Job Description: WTHI-TV is seeking an Experienced Local Account Executive to join our award-winning team. WTHI-TV is a small market station. We’re a dominant #1 station (on-air and online) with great resources and a long tradition of success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Expand local sales in the Terre Haute area by bringing new advertisers to the station, generating new leads, and selling digital advertising.
• Develop client relationships, contact key accounts, handling clients at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections and forecast of future advertising.
• Generate packages, negotiate advertising rates, create oral and written presentations and knowledge of Nielsen ratings is helpful.
• Monitor accounts receivables of client base.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with buyers and clients.
• Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth.
• Research, analyze, and monitor competitive media for new leads.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis in Business/Marketing/Communications.
• Sales related experience preferred.
• Knowledge of all aspects of the television, broadcasting and internet industries.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as commissions, proportions and percentages.
• Excellent public relations skills. Computer proficient. Ability to travel and work long hours.
• Valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are required.
• Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law) Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
Please apply at:
About Allen Media Broadcasting:
Allen Media Broadcasting offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full time employees and a 401(k) contribution plan for eligible employees.