JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking a new business ALL STAR to build long term relationships with new clients as a trusted Multi Media Marketing Strategist. Cultivate client relationships and identify opportunities to respond to client needs. Full benefits package and unlimited income potential.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify, develop, and expand new client relationships
• Ability to make substantial number of cold calls per week
• Ability to convert cold calls into in depth face to face appointments
• Close sales
• Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising
• Research target markets and trends, and adjust sales strategy accordingly
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet requirements
• Develop short and long-range plans for revenue growth
• Create oral & written presentations
• Monitor account receivables
• Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
• Knowledge of television and digital advertising tools to advise advertisers on the effective use of marketing solutions but not required
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Well organized, professional, high energy and detail-oriented
• Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in Business Management, Business/Marketing or Communications. Sales related experience preferred.
Training/Equipment: MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: A valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.