KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque, NM is seeking a Sales Trainee w/(Fast Track Account Executive Opportunity). We’re looking for a motivated individual who wants to build a career in broadcast media sales. If you are a self-starter, enjoy setting and reaching goals, and want to help small businesses reach their marketing goals, we want to invest in you. The ideal candidate will train with us for the first six months, learning television and digital sales from the ground up.
In addition, you will provide administrative support for sales managers and senior account executives, as you train to move into a full-time sales position. Your duties will include preparing sales proposals and reports, entering orders, handling co-op, revisions, pre-empts and makegoods, delivery and posting, and other duties as assigned. You will learn both qualitative and quantitative measurement of television and digital media plans, as well as developing strategies to grow revenue and meet marketing objectives.
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently.
• Quality customer service, and must be able to prioritize & manage multiple tasks.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of Matrix, Kantar, and Wide Orbit Systems programs preferred.
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field preferred.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
To express your interest in this position, submit your resume online – search for Requisition ID # 2018-2314:
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED **